The secret to the PEDESTRA™ flooring range lies in the unique, Tuff-Seal* design – version 1. This patented interlocking design features a unique hidden joining and sealing method.
The Tuff-Seal* joining system enables you to lay the tiles quickly and easily on any firm, flat surface, using only a mallet, trimming knife and common installation tools.
When installed, the tiles have a, circular “step and repeat” appearance with little visible joining. This circular appearance is a characteristic of the tile and can be enhanced depending on the rooms natural lighting. Please see picture above “Pedestra in a home garage”
Tile size and colour can vary between dye batches and therefore it is important that only tiles from the same batch are used together.
For light traffic areas, the tiles can be laid without adhesives. In heavier traffic areas, the tiles can either be glued together, or glued to the sub-floor (please refer to installation instructions). In addition, this floor covering offers an efficient water-resistant surface.
* RSA Patent No. 98/11820
THE PEDESTRA™ ADVANTAGES
- Fast and easy installation as the tiles clip into one another.
- Little or no production down time. These tiles accept foot traffic immediately.
- Minimal sub floor preparation. These tiles may be installed over any smooth structurally sound sub-floor.
- Install over contaminated or moisture problem slabs. These tiles may be installed where other floors cannot (where there is no adhesive used), with huge cost savings!
- ReusableTiles can be removed and re-laid in another area if required
- Impact resistant
- Flame resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Stain resistant
- Slip resistant
- Easy to clean
- Excellent thermal and accoustic characteristics
- Accepts all leading brands of vinyl
- Stripping and sealing products
- Retail shops
- Health clubs
- Store rooms
- Exhibition halls
- Domestic garages
- Spinning zones
- Control rooms